Damtuh Korean Black Mixed Grain Powder Meal Replacement Shake
Damtuh Korean Black Mixed Grain Powder is caffeine-free drink that can be consumed as a low-calorie, highly nutritious meal replacement, and helps with weight loss and management. Contains fiber, essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- ENJOY THE HEALTH BENEFITS: caffeine-free drink that can be consumed as a low-calorie, highly nutritious meal replacement. helps with weight loss and management. Contains fiber, essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- EASY & CONVENIENT: Misugaru is a Korean beverage made from traditional grain powder, containing 7-15 different types of grains. It is usually drunk as a convenient light and easy breakfast in the morning or as a cool nutritional snack for kids in the summer. It is usually sold in a powder form that is then served mixed with milk or water with an optional addition of honey, sugar, or condensed milk as a sweetener
- INGREDIENTS: Parched black rice powder, Vegetable cream(Corn syrup, Sunflower oil, Sodium casein, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Potassium Polyphosphate), Sugar, Dextrin, Sprouting black rice powder, Skimmed milk powder, Hot air dried black rice, Black bean powder, Black sesame grain mix(Black sesame, Rice powder, Alpha brown rice powder), Refined salt.
- INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED STICKS: each stick with easy cutting design allows for quick on-the-go nutrition when you are busy
- DIRECTIONS: Take 1 or 2 packets with hot/cold water, milk, or soy milk. Stir well before drink. Add ice if preferred.
Capacity: 20g x 40 sticks. Made in Korea.